Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Everytime You Drink a 40, a Douche Gets Its Wings!



Two weekends ago, fueled only with a $5 bill and a dream, Harvey's Mom and I went out to do some hard-hitting citizen journalism, which involved drinking too much and H&M trying to go on a mechanical bull. Sadly, the dream was shattered by too many douches in line.

This Saturday, Nora, H&M and myself are once again venturing out to do "field work" and we hope we can make a reality where "wings take dream." Much like the clapping that saved Tinker Bell, if you drink enough 40s (Olde English or Colt 45 only, keep it classy), maybe we can get H&M to ride the mechanical bull!!

P.S. - Professional Bull Riding is abbreviated PBR. Coincidence? I think not.

2 comments:

  1. Guys, I will totally drinks 10 40s from now until Saturday if that is what you need! Also, I would be glad to come meet you and take the pics. of the bull riding extravaganza...please call me or text me. Last night I think you tried, but my hairdryer was on, so I can't be sure if I heard the phone ring.

    Also, B.J's is one of your sponsors. That is my favorite store. You must have known that...it all seems so intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number797979, no one would get intimate with you...you probably have hepatitis from one of the last bloggers you stalked you creep!

    ReplyDelete