Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Want Your Texts



Hi All,

We are adding a new feature and we need your help. In addition to submitting your hilarious stories of drunken douchery, we are asking you to send us any ridiculously funny drunk texts you have either sent to others or received yourself to
weekenddouche@gmail.com. Here are some prime examples of what we're looking for (thanks to the friends of the editors who gave us these gems!):

"I know it is late, but I still think that "Scary Movie 2" is better than "Scary Movie"..."

"I would love to bend you over my kitchen table and do whatever I wanted to you...but then I would probably have to put back my Sears wok and check my blackberry.lol"

"Sorry its so late, but I am realy drunks. I miss your ass, it reminds me of a bundt cake."

"You're half right. 75% of what you said was true."

"Im about to get Donald Duck mad."

"Tell it to my heart, tell me I'm the only one. Is this really love or just a game???"


So bust out your cell phones and go through your inboxes and sent folders and send us the texts that make you piss your pants laughing. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment