Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Moment No One Was Waiting For



This is a friendly reminder that the winner of this week's Caption Contest will be announced on Friday. Please keep sending in your comments, it ain't over till we say it is over, and frankly, we run the site so that could be "whenever." Also, the winner of this week's contest will be treated to having their laundry done by commenter Number797979. That was the barter to prevent the filing of the second restraining order. Do it up Weekend at Bernie's, you have other people on your tail!

2 comments:

  1. weekend at bernie'sApril 15, 2009 at 1:08 PM

    We'll see if I can't win this thing 2 weeks in a row. There was a bit more competition this week. I liked it better when number797979 and I were your entire fan base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie's, heat will rock you and heat will roll you, Bernie's don't you know, my heat will rule your school. COME ON, COME. Love me today, love me tomorrow. All day, all night, you feel my heat....feel, feel, feel , feel, feel my heat!

    ReplyDelete