Friday, May 1, 2009

Bar Graffiti

Bar bathrooms tend to be, generally speaking, totally disgusting. The one pleasant thing about heading into one to pee or puke is the entertainment provided by the ridiculous, drunkenly-scrawled graffiti on the walls. We received this photo from an anonymous reader in Astoria, Queens, who apparently found this gem in an East Village dive bar bathroom.


I object to the assertion that Hall was a punk and have garnered some evidence to prove my point. Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this video, "You Make My Dreams Come True."


Seen any hilarious bar graffiti? Take out your camera phone, snap a pic, and send it to us at weekenddouche@gmail.com. It'll only take a second!!!

1 comment:

  1. And by East Village bathroom you mean my mother's house in Lodi?

    ReplyDelete