Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Morning Douche


I think our readers are well aware of my ill-advised love for San Loco, and the fact that every time we go at 3am LGMBB has to talk me out of getting a round of sangria for everyone in the house. Turns out they are now offering breakfast and brunch. Man, I could really go for the chorizo quesadilla right about now...

Anyway, I snapped this very high quality photo of their breakfast menu, also known as your morning invitation to bulimia. I'm pretty sure that the dish "Hot Mess" is named after me. I feel like I heard the cashier say it once or twice when I was holding onto the counter for dear life waiting for my burrito loco.

1 comment:

  1. HOT MESS! That may indeed be named after you. I am pretty sure there are huevos rancheros called "Casual Jerkoff". That one is named after me.

    ReplyDelete