Monday, May 4, 2009

This Week's Weekend Douche Brought To You By....NELSON!!!

This week's Weekend Douche is brought to you by Nelson. 1) I wanted to post one of their music videos, but apparently they don't allow the sexing up of one's website. Much like when I downloaded ZZ Top's "Legs," I would have been fine taking the risk of being sued for copyright infringement. 2) You all remember when Gunnar Nelson went on Celebrity Fit Club, wasn't even overweight and constantly told these completely fabricated stories about how his mom was emotionally abusive right? AMAZING.

3 comments:

  1. Weekend At Bernie'sMay 4, 2009 at 8:15 AM

    I just can't live without Burt Bacharach's love and affection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie's, it never ceases to amaze me the levels of asskissing you will lower yourself to just to win a goddamn caption contest at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number797979, it couldn't hurt for you to make me a sandwhich if you really wanted to win this week's caption contest...I mean, I am 1/4 of the vote

    ReplyDelete