Friday, May 15, 2009

Those Who Cannot Do Teach

It is with great sadness that I inform all seven of our faithful readers that I will no longer be able to go to Dallas BBQ. I have been sick for a couple of weeks and yesterday I went to the allergist, at which point he said something so perverse, I almost slapped him in the face: I am lactose intolerant. As I have suffered for my art for years, courageously drinking strawberry pina coladas with extra shots for material to share with you, I can no longer handle the pain. Last night I went to Dallas BBQ to say my goodbye and had three texas size pina coladas with extra shots, which was then followed by the splitting of a double bottle of wine with Nora Diniro, which was then followed by a dance party, but THAT ISN'T THE POINT. What your humble narrator is trying to say is, Dallas BBQ you will be missed!!!!! I am and will remain inconsolable. Cue the "Rainbow Connection" from the Muppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment