Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Than A Douche To Me



This submission to Drunk Logic comes from Lynn in San Diego. We love some California Love!

Upon sitting in the backseat while drunk and hearing "More Than A Woman" by the Bee Gees come on, Lynn shouted to the frnt seat driver:
" You know, I don't really like the B.Js, but I really love this song!"

Lynn and friends, you guys are hilarous! ( said in Paul Rudd voice from "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

Please send any hilarious drunken musings to weekenddouche@gmail.com

Editor's Note: A reader asked if I meant to originally make every word of the above post clickable, or if that was a mistake. I would like to say that Yes, I did intend it, since every word relating to the Bee Gees is of the above most importance. Smart Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment