Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spotlight On....Vladamir!!!

The next focus of our Spotlight series will be an intimate look at Vladamir, or rather, and intimate look at his strange obsession with his jacket.

Awhile ago, Vladamir stayed at my apartment one night and left his jacket. So, for three weeks, he called myself and my roommates, which included Harvey’s Mom at the time, about the goddamn jacket. You would think this shit was covered in Swarovski Crystals the way he was acting. Instead, it was a $35 Adidas zip up running jacket he bought at the Foot Locker. He would later claimed he purchased this thing in Hungary, but ain’t nothing Hungarian except his lack of personal space.

So obviously, being the people we are, my roommates and I decided that since he was being such a ridiculous prick about the whole thing, his ass was never getting that jacket back. We were bold at first, wearing the jacket to events, half hoping to tempt faith, him seeing us in the jacket and our responding with something along the lines of “Well you talked so much about that fucking jacket, I had to see what all the fuss was about. It sure is comfortable!” In fact, I hid it in my house in New Jersey for safekeeping to make sure things didn’t get physical. I can just imagine him reading this blog, finding this shit out, and taking my 93 year old Italian grandmother hostage over this.

Recently, we have been toying with the idea of taking the jacket to foreign countries and photographing it with various landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, etc. Again, just toying. Nothing is set in stone. YET.

Editor's Note: My computer just froze while trying to download a pic. and my fork broke while eating my breakfast. Vladamir has put some weird Eastern European gypsy hex on me!! It is like the movie "Thinnner". I should ask him to cure me into a functional alcoholic....

No comments:

Post a Comment