Friday, June 19, 2009

Tales from Bonnaroo, Part I


I just arrived home from Bonnaroo and there was douchiness abound. I have to say I was one of the leading contributors by doing things such as shotgunning a beer at 7 am. The first of many Bonnaroo stories I have to share is a cautionary tale.

I was at the NIN show, which started around 1. There are bleechers surrounding this particular stage and I was standing to the side of them by the railing. I noticed a girl stumbling down the side f the bleachers, holding her mouth. At this point I have to say I was the only one that noticed her. She got to the first row of the bleachers and for some reason turned around and faced the people sitting in them, still holding her mouth. And with that, she blew chunks on the entire first row of the NIN show. It was very much like that scene in Stand by Me. I didn't stick around to see the aftermath but I suspect it involved a young woman beaten to death with a glow stick. You seriously do not want to play with NIN fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment